- High quality aluminium housing
- Dirt repellent and scratch proof powder-coating
- High frequency and control cable to the ultrasound generator are in a strong and highly flexible braided plastic sheath
During the ultrasonic welding process, high-frequency ultrasonic acoustic vibrations are locally applied to workpieces held together under pressure to create a solid-state weld. This process is commonly used for plastics and metals, especially for joining different materials.
Handheld ultrasonic welding guns are generally used where access to the part is hard to reach or for large applications.
- Automobile bumper riveting
- Single point screw inserting
- Single welding
- Packing strapping welding
Handheld ultrasonic welding guns are easy to operate with a one-key start. Choose from auto tuned, time mode and power mode. The power outburst mode of handheld ultrasonic welding guns saves energy.
Our handheld ultrasonic welding guns have a high-quality aluminium housing, dirt repellent and scratch proof powder-coating, and a high frequency and control cable to the ultrasound generator in a strong and highly flexible braided plastic sheath.
For more information about our handheld ultrasonic welding guns, get in touch with our team today.