- Rigid column housing
- Height adjustable feed unit with ultrasonic welding stack
- Holding tool (application specific)
- Clamping plate
- Ergonomic 2-handed control
- Switch cabinet
- Touchscreen control
- ON/OFF control switch
- USB 2.0 interface (for data import/export)
- Shot for extensions
- Welds different thermoplastics according to polymer compatibility
- Enhanced process control and reliability through monitoring functions
- Selective energy supply
- Consistent welding quality
- Ideal for rapid process times
- Uses environmentally-friendly technology
iSONIC ULTRASONIC WELDER
The ECO iSONIC standard machine gives ultrasonic welding a new dimension:
it combines high-performance ultrasonic components with high-quality construction and up-to-date control solutions. Compared with its predecessors the functionality of the ECO iSONIC has been improved and handling simplified.
M.E.E supplies manufacturing facilities with the ideal plastic welding solution that promotes high-volumes, cost-effectiveness, exceptional weld strength and pinpoint accuracy, thanks to the iSONIC Ultrasonic Welder, a versatile, reliable solution that has a particular benefit to the economies of scale in facilities implementing large-scale production.
HOW IT WORKS
One or more thermoplastic materials are connected to one another in the joining area during timed ultrasonic welding. High-frequency mechanical oscillations cause molecular and interface friction in the joining zone, creating the heat needed to weld the materials.
Then, through maintaining pressure on the material during brief cooling times, the materials are stabilised to effect the final welding result.
CONTACT M.E.E FOR DETAILS
If you would like to know more about purchasing the iSONIC Ultrasonic Welder for your facility, be sure to get in contact with a representative from M.E.E today, or feel free to continue browsing our website for additional information about our offers.